Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve y'all! Though I know we all love stuffing our faces with mom's cooking (I know, my mom is a GREAT cook), I really think it is important to remember what it stands for. Everyone has something to be thankful for, and I feel like I am abundantly blessed. Sometimes we can get so caught up in the little things going wrong in our lives that we miss the good.

The Big Stuff:
I am thankful for my faith. God is the one that has blessed me beyond belief. None of my accomplishments would have been possible without Him. My faith is incredibly important to me and I would be lost without God.

I am thankful for my family. My parents and brother are seriously the most supportive, wonderful people in my life. I'm also thankful that I only live fifteen minutes away from where I grew up and can go home anytime I want!

I am thankful for my wonderful friends. I have the best friends anyone could ask for. They are so much fun and always have my back.

I am thankful for my job. I absolutely love my job at the barbecue place, mostly because of my wonderful coworkers. I'm also thankful that I have a way to pay rent!

I am thankful for my health. I feel as though this is something we all take for granted a lot of the time. I'm thankful that I wake up everyday happy and healthy.

I am thankful for my education at the amazing University of Georgia. I'm so lucky to have this opportunity and to not have to pay any money out of pocket (thanks, scholarships).

The Small Stuff:
I am thankful I spent today painting, watching Sherlock, and spending time with my family.

I am thankful that my mom picked up a pecan pie from work and I get to eat it tomorrow!

I am thankful that I came home to my roommate making cookies tonight.

I am thankful that everyone is gone this week so I can always park right next to my building.

I am thankful for my Dawgs being number three in the nation and SEC East Champions!

What are you thankful for?

Love and hugs, 
Blake
"Be pretty if you can, be witty if you must, but be gracious if it kills you." Elise de Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment