Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's College Football Time!

"Who's that coming down the track?
It's the mean machine in red and black
Ain't nothing finer in the land
Than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan
GO DAWGS!"

September is almost upon us and to me that means one thing; it's football season! I'm so excited for this Saturday between the hedges at my first UGA game as a student. Students all around the nation are gearing up for kick off and preparing for one of my favorite parts of college football: dressing up! This is such a wonderfully southern tradition and I can't wait to wear all of my cute new red and black outfits. Here are some of my favorite game day dresses for UGA and other schools around the South!


I am in love with this dress perfect for a Clemson game from Dress U, plus they have it in several other collegiate colors! The chevron is so fun!
Another cute option from Dress U is this polka dot dress for any adorable Ole Miss Rebel.  (And P.S.- one of my "graduation bucket list" items is to tailgate at the Grove!)

At first this seems like just a cute, simple, crimson dress...
...and then you see the ADORABLE bow in the back! This is another dress that comes in many color options from Dress U and this one is an amazing choice for you Alabama girls watching your team kick absolute butt. (When I'm not cheering for the Dawgs, Bama is my second favorite team...shh!)

This dress is from one of my favorite online stores that also has a location in Athens, Red Dress Boutique! How cute would this be at an Auburn game?

I really love this Kentucky blue dress from Red Dress Boutique. Lace is one of my current favorite things. This could also easily work for a Gators game by adding orange accessories....

...like this orange bubble necklace from Bridier Baubles! That way you'll at least look cute when UGA beats you this year ;)

And of course here is a precious option for my fellow Dawgs! Another dress from Red Dress Boutique, which you should all check out (downtown next to the Grill)!  I'm such a fan of the way these sleeves drape, and you could easily wear this dress when you feel like dressing up downtown farther into fall as well.
Here is the spectacular dress that I'm wearing this Saturday!
The back detail is such a cute addition to this dress from Private Gallery. I can't wait to throw on some cute black flats, my pearls, and a black bow with it! 
So girls, grab your koozie and your pearls and show everyone you're a true Southern lady by cheering your team! Have fun, be safe, and once again, GO DAWGS!

Love and hugs,
Blake

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." -Oscar Wilde



No comments:

Post a Comment