For this post I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I'm really needing an "It's Ok" day because I am struggling!
- That I'm completely dragging this morning due to lack of sleep, and I'm not getting much more tonight
- To want to kill the girls around me in class that feel like it's ok to have a full conversation during a lecture...but not to act on it ;)
- To eat the ridiculous amount of calories I've been consuming over the past few days because I eat a lot when I study
- To wish it was this time next week so I'm done with all my tests and getting ready for Luke Bryan!
- To still be unsure of who I'm voting for in this election
- That (speaking of the election) I generally hate most political opinions voiced in a facebook status or tweet
- To be terrified of the future
- To want a nice boy to date one minute and to be single for a long time the next
- To be craving a Chick Fil A biscuit something fierce right now
Love and hugs,
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself" -Ralph Waldo Emerson