Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Putting Things in Perspective

There are currently a lot of things stressing me out, but there are also a lot of things to be excited about. I've got to think about both to keep from going insane with anxiety.

Stressful things:
  • I have a Weather and Climate test on Friday and I just straight up don't get it. No eloquent way to put that.
  • I have so much to learn for my Anthropology midterm on Monday, but (bright side) I find it much more interesting than... weather.
  • I'm not doing so hot in my Educational Psych class, which is really discouraging because, you know, my major is in education.
  • I'm having kind of a mid-college crisis and realizing I'm not so sure I know what I want to do with the rest of my life right now. I just have so many interests and I want to pursue them all!
  • My apartment is a mess but I just don't feel like cleaning. 
Exciting things:
  • I LOVE OCTOBER! Soon, maybe, it will actually be cold enough to wear long pants!
  • There are so many things to look forward to after this hump of midterms: the Luke Bryan concert, Georgia-Florida game (aka a weekend in St. Simons!), and Halloween!
  • Math, my worst subject, is currently the least of my worries! Today we had a group quiz and for once I was the one people asked questions because I actually knew what was going on.
  • It's Tuesday, which means $5 large Papa Johns pizza. Judge me.
  • Saturday's UGA/USC game is going to be a good one and will be a much needed study break!
  • Supernatural and 30 Rock both come back on this week! Revenge is already back AND SNL is new on Saturday! Sorry... I like TV.
  • I'm about to take a lovely nap.
There are so many more things to look forward to than to dread! Sometimes all it takes is listing it out to make you realize that.

Love and hugs,
Blake
"Keep your face always towards the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment