Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm in Love with Lilly

My collection of items from Lilly Pulitzer is ever-growing, and the Endless Summer Sale a while back helped with that. As most of you probably recall, that sale had a hot mess of technical errors. Fanatics like me crashed the website and getting back up was rather bumpy.
I had decided recently to stop spending so much money... and then I got an email apologizing for the experience and giving me a code for 20% off and free shipping. Now how can I pass that up?
Now the question is: what to buy?
Such a cute tank top that will be cute in the spring too.

I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need another tote bag... and failing. 
Adore this as a fall transition piece and the elephants are super cute.
This cute koozie might be an addition to whatever else I buy!
HELP! What should I buy? Convince me not to get it all!

Love and hugs,
Blake
"It's always summer somewhere." -Lilly Pulitzer

1 comment:

  1. I bought my Lilly ESS things from another website, and still had problems! My dress wasn't in the right print, the shorts sold out and no 20% off I'm jealous girl! I would pick up something in the Tusk in Sun print for sure, I'm obsessed <3

    ReplyDelete