Monday, September 10, 2012

My Wallet Obsession

My life is pretty on-the-go. Because of this, I really hate carrying a full purse. Hence my obsession with cute wallets, specifically wristlets. For weekdays, I have a small wallet attached to my keys that I can just throw in my backpack on my way to class. When I go out, I use a coach wristlet (lower case "c" because...well it's a total knock-off from Canal Street. It suits its purpose, shh!). I can have my ID, phone, key, and any other little necessities and don't have to worry about dealing with a purse. So, I have a mild obsession with cute wallets because I use them so much more than purses.

My Wallet Obsession



Marc Jacobs leather bag / Coach bag / Target Black bag / Vera Bradley wallet / Lilly Pulitzer Wristlet


Love and hugs,
Blake

"Today I will choose joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment